Saturday 30 August 2008

The Australian Financial Review Part 6


This is Part 6.

Part 5 is here. (Part 5A is here.) Part 4 is here.
Part 3 is here. Part 2 is here. Part 1 is here.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! You bastards!!!

Just stop for a moment and listen. Do you hear that? Yes, that's right. That's the sound of my Australian Financial Review weekend edition not being delivered, once more.

I can hardly wait until Consumer Affairs catch up with this lot. But just to underline the situation, I sent this off:

Dear sir/madam,

Even though I expect to hear from Sonny on Monday regarding this matter, I thought that I would let you know that this morning, just like for the preceding seven weeks, I did not get the Saturday edition of the Financial Review delivered to me.

I look forward to hearing from him on Monday.

Yours sincerely,

Dikkii.

I'm getting extremely sick of this. Just to ensure that I get a response, I also sent this to the Fin's help desk.

4 comments:

Crap Products said...

Dude, hate to say it, but they don't give a crap....like the rest of them really......but i really hope you get to stick it right up them as any business that decides that the easy way out is to blame someone else deserves a kicking!!!!!!!!!!

Dikkii said...

Thanks Crap, and welcome to the blog.

I agree, but I'm going to chase this one down. I really want my paper delivered.

The Hulk said...

This is getting utterly ridiculous. So much so that it is making the Hulk angry. This could be the worst customer service of the year!!!!! If this gets sorted out they better compensate you adequatley. I hope someone gets their but kicked over this!!!!!
4 Stars at the moment for you Dikkii just for your tenacity.

Dikkii said...

Thanks Hulk. And if you think that it's making you angry, just imagine how I'm feeling right about now.